Sometimes people find Skype to be an annoying application as it appears on the screen when they start the computer. It will come with an option of logging in to the account of Skype so that one can text or call their friends immediately when they wish.
If Skype is always there on your computer and you are getting notifications through Skype each time you open your system, then it slows your system speed. You can prevent Skype from not appearing on your home screen.
How to log out from Skype?
You can stop the Skype which automatically appears on your screen. It depends on how you download Skype in the system. Follow the given steps listed below to uninstall Skype from your system:
Skype Application in Windows 10
In case your operating system is Windows 10 then you can turn off the Skype from the start menu. You can sign out from the Skype application so that you don’t get any notifications from it. Here’s how:
• Press the profile picture given on the left side of the screen.
• Press “Log out” located at the end of the screen.
• Skype application can be deleted automatically from the home display.
Standard Skype application in Windows 10
In case you already install the standard Skype program on your operating system which is Windows 8 or 10, go to the settings app to turn off the Skype.
Follow the given steps to turn off Skype:
• Press 3 dots button located on the right of the name on the screen.
• Select the “Settings” app.
• Open “General” option.
• Switch “Automatically start Skype” option to disable it.
• Leave the setting app display.
How to delete Skype on Mac?
You will get many steps to turn off Skype on a Mac operating system. You will use the most straightforward way by doing it from the Dock.
• Go to the dock to find Skype symbol.
• Right, click on it.
• Click “Options”.
• Tap “Open at Login” option to delete the box.
The additional method to stop Skype from appearing on the home screen on Mac: You can delete it by going to the System Preferences option. This way is more accessible to stop Skype, and in this option, you can also delete the other applications.
Go through the given steps to stop Skype on Mac:
• Go to the System Preferences option.
• Press Users and Groups.
• Tap on the username.
• Go to the “Login Items” button.
• Press “Skype.” • Tap on the delete tab given at the end of the display.